Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Super Quick Update

Had a quick seconds between lunch and getting the kids down for their nap, so I thought I’d post a quick blog.

Week 1 went pretty good! I didn’t get to exercise as much as I wanted, but it has been an unusually busy month already…I can already tell that finding time to exercise is going to be a challenge over the next few weeks.

We have been eating much healthier – and though the cravings still hit really hard, I am trying to fight them off. So far I’ve lost about 4lbs. Yeehaww!!!

Hopefully I’ll have more time to post later, but for now I just wanted to get a quick update on!

3 comments:

Teniah Ashlyn said...

NICE....You are doing awesome!! It amazes me how fast you lose the weight..you rock!!! =) Keep it up!

Nazarene Pages said...

You might try stevia (truvia) for your healthy sweetener. I love it and it doesn't seem to have a lot of the bad side effects! I am trying to do better too.....FUN!!!! PS - I bought mine at Walmart...MA

Cherry said...

Good Job Minners! I know I need to get back in the swing of things but I'm gonna wait until I get all moved. I'm so excited!!!