Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm baaaaack!!

The day before I found out I was pregnant with Owen, I was typing out a new workout/eating plan to restart my healthy lifestyle goals to post to this blog. Needless to say, with pregnancy comes extreme morning (i.e. all day and night) sickness. So, the blog post was never finished or posted. But now, almost 10 weeks after giving birth and hitting a plateau on postpartum weight loss, I am ready to get back in the saddle.

Chris and I have had many discussions about getting on a workout program, but talking about it and finding time to do it are two different things. Finally, though we ordered Power 90 Boot Camp and start tonight.

I know it's not going to be easy to find time to exercise on a daily basis...but we are both committed to making this workout program work. We have taken our "before" measurements and weights...and in 90 days will retake them and celebrate our success. Of course the goal has always been (and will always be) to have and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

We don't plan to go on a diet. We are just going to eat the foods that are good for you, with an occasional treat. I am in the process of planting a garden and look forward to reaping the benefits of healthy veggies right outside our back door!

I am hoping to blog about our progress...especially over the next 90 days! Wish us luck!!=)

1 comment:

Teniah Ashlyn said...

Yeah!! So excited to see you back on here and at it again...Interested to hear how your program goes. You will definitely love having a garden and being encouraged to eat healthy vege all the time! We have really enjoyed our garden so much. Anyway, best of luck and keep us posted!